Port Airtel Number into any other Indian Network (MNP to Jio, BSNL, Idea, Vodafone)
How to Port Airtel Number into any other Indian Network like to Reliance Jio, BSNL, Idea, Vodafone. or From other network to Airtel 4G Number. Here we’ve given details about Airtel mobile number portability, How to check Airtel MNP Status, Airtel MNP Status Customer care Number, How to Transfer Your Existing Number to Airtel Postpaid / Prepaid and How to port your Airtel mobile number to other better mobile network like BSNL, Idea, Jio or Vodafone. TRAI has provided MNP (Mobile Number Portability) facility to port / switch from one network to another. Switch Airtel to Jio or Airtel to BSNL or Airtel to Idea or Airtel to Vodafone network by using below given porting method.
You may find in this article
Benefits of Airtel Mobile Number Portability
- No change in your phone number
- Easy steps to port
- No hours of downtime in network signal
- No physical documentation
- Easy to transfer your favourite network
Documents required to port your Airtel SIM
- A passport size photo
- Valid address proof or any Govt issued ID proof
- Porting Code
How to get Unique Porting Code (UPC) to switch from Airtel Network
“PORT<space> Mobile number” To 1900
Following are the steps to get Unique Porting Code (UPC) to switch from Airtel Network.
Step 1 : First of all, To get UPC for your current Airtel SIM, you need to send a message to 1900.
Step 2 : Write PORT in the message then after give space and your Airtel mobile number that you want to port and send to 1900.
Step 3 : Now you will get a UPC (Unique Porting Code) on your Airtel mobile by your Airtel network.
Step 4 : See the below demo image of Airtel Port code received on Airtel mobile number.
How to Port Airtel Number into any other Indian Network (MNP)
- Now visit your nearest mobile network operator store (BSNL, Jio, Idea, Vodafone or any other) in which you want to port your sim and tell them you want to port your sim.
- Offline Airtel MNP Process : They will fill the forum for port (MNP) and choose your plan (Prepaid or Postpaid) into the network and attach your document and photo if offline process or
- Online MNP Process : For online process, you do not need to give your passport size photo and address / ID proof. But you have to verify your Aadhaar ID through online.
- You have to pay some amount to porting service.
- Store operator will give you new sim card.
- It will take 5-7 days to port your Airtel sim to the new network.
- Your previous Airtel network sim will stop automatically after 5-7 days. Now Insert and use the new sim.
How to Activate Airtel SIM after porting
If you port Airtel through Offline process you need to Dial 59059 in your handset with new SIM for tele-verification.
Airtel MNP Customer care Number
- Airtel -18001031111
Toll free / Customer care Number of Airtel Mobile Number Portability is 18001031111
- Port BSNL Number into any other Indian Network
- Port Idea Number into any other Indian Network
- Port Vodafone Number into any other Indian Network
- Port Telenor Number into any other Indian Network
- Port Aircel Number into any other Indian Network
- Port Tata Docomo Number into any other Indian Network
- Port T24 Number into any other Indian Network
- Port Jio Number into any other Indian Network
In this article, we have given the complete information about How to port Airtel to any other Indian mobile network (BSNL, Idea, Jio, Vodafone or any other). Share this article to other Airtel customers who are interested to port from Airtel or Shift / Port to Airtel.