Port Jio Number into any other Indian Network (MNP to Airtel, BSNL, Idea, Vodafone)
How to Port Jio Number into any other Indian Network like to Reliance Airtel, BSNL, Idea, Vodafone. or From other network to Jio 4G Number. Here we’ve given details about Jio mobile number portability, How to check Jio MNP Status, Jio MNP Status Customer care Number, How to Transfer Your Existing Number to Jio Postpaid / Prepaid and How to port your Jio mobile number to other better mobile network like BSNL, Idea, Airtel or Vodafone. TRAI has provided MNP (Mobile Number Portability) facility to port / switch from one network to another. Switch Jio to Airtel or Jio to BSNL or Jio to Idea or Jio to Vodafone network by using below given porting method.
You may find in this article
Benefits of Jio Mobile Number Portability
- No change in your phone number
- Easy steps to port
- No hours of downtime in network signal
- No physical documentation
- Easy to transfer your favourite network
Documents required to port your Jio SIM
- A passport size photo
- Valid address proof or any Govt issued ID proof
- Porting Code
How to get Unique Porting Code (UPC) to switch from Jio Network
“PORT<space> Mobile number” To 1900
Following are the steps to get Unique Porting Code (UPC) to switch from Jio Network.
Step 1 : First of all, To get UPC for your current Jio SIM, you need to send a message to 1900.
Step 2 : Write PORT in the message then after give space and your Jio mobile number that you want to port and send to 1900.
Step 3 : Now you will get a UPC (Unique Porting Code) on your Jio mobile by your Jio network.
Step 4 : See the below demo image of Jio Port code received on Jio mobile number.
How to Port Jio Number into any other Indian Network (MNP)
- Now visit your nearest mobile network operator store (BSNL, Jio, Idea, Vodafone or any other) in which you want to port your sim and tell them you want to port your sim.
- Offline Jio MNP Process : They will fill the forum for port (MNP) and choose your plan (Prepaid or Postpaid) into the network and attach your document and photo if offline process or
- Online MNP Process : For online process, you do not need to give your passport size photo and address / ID proof. But you have to verify your Aadhaar ID through online.
- You have to pay some amount to porting service.
- Store operator will give you new sim card.
- It will take 5-7 days to port your Jio sim to the new network.
- Your previous Jio network sim will stop automatically after 5-7 days. Now Insert and use the new sim.
How to Activate Jio SIM after porting
If you port Jio through Offline process you need to Dial 59059 in your handset with new SIM for tele-verification.
Jio MNP Customer care Number
- Jio -198
Toll free / Customer care Number of Jio Mobile Number Portability is 198 or 199
- Port T24 Number into any other Indian Network
- Port BSNL Number into any other Indian Network
- Port Vodafone Number into any other Indian Network
- Port Telenor Number into any other Indian Network
- Port Tata Docomo Number into any other Indian Network
- Port Aitel Number into any other Indian Network
- Port Aircel Number into any other Indian Network
- Port Idea Number into any other Indian Network
In this article, we have given the complete information about How to port Jio to any other Indian mobile network (BSNL, Idea, Airtel, Vodafone or any other). Share this article to other Jio customers who are interested to port from Jio or Shift / Port to Jio.