Port T24 Number into any other Indian Network (MNP to Jio, Airtel, BSNL, Idea, Vodafone)
How to Port T24 Number into any other Indian Network like to Reliance Jio, BSNL, Idea, Vodafone. or From other network to T24 4G Number. Here we’ve given details about T24 mobile number portability, How to check T24 MNP Status, T24 MNP Status Customer care Number, How to Transfer Your Existing Number to T24 Postpaid / Prepaid and How to port your T24 mobile number to other better mobile network like BSNL, Idea, Jio or Vodafone. TRAI has provided MNP (Mobile Number Portability) facility to port / switch from one network to another. Switch T24 to Jio or T24 to BSNL or T24 to Idea or T24 to Vodafone network by using below given porting method.
You may find in this article
Benefits of T24 Mobile Number Portability
- No change in your phone number
- Easy steps to port
- No hours of downtime in network signal
- No physical documentation
- Easy to transfer your favourite network
Documents required to port your T24 SIM
- A passport size photo
- Valid address proof or any Govt issued ID proof
- Porting Code
How to get Unique Porting Code (UPC) to switch from T24 Network
“PORT<space> Mobile number” To 1900
Following are the steps to get Unique Porting Code (UPC) to switch from T24 Network.
Step 1 : First of all, To get UPC for your current T24 SIM, you need to send a message to 1900.
Step 2 : Write PORT in the message then after give space and your T24 mobile number that you want to port and send to 1900.
Step 3 : Now you will get a UPC (Unique Porting Code) on your T24 mobile by your T24 network.
Step 4 : See the below demo image of T24 Port code received on T24 mobile number.
How to Port T24 Number into any other Indian Network (MNP)
- Now visit your nearest mobile network operator store (BSNL, Jio, Idea, Vodafone or any other) in which you want to port your sim and tell them you want to port your sim.
- Offline T24 MNP Process : They will fill the forum for port (MNP) and choose your plan (Prepaid or Postpaid) into the network and attach your document and photo if offline process or
- Online MNP Process : For online process, you do not need to give your passport size photo and address / ID proof. But you have to verify your Aadhaar ID through online.
- You have to pay some amount to porting service.
- Store operator will give you new sim card.
- It will take 5-7 days to port your T24 sim to the new network.
- Your previous T24 network sim will stop automatically after 5-7 days. Now Insert and use the new sim.
How to Activate T24 SIM after porting
If you port T24 through Offline process you need to Dial 59059 in your handset with new SIM for tele-verification.
T24 MNP Customer care Number
- T24 – 52121
Toll free / Customer care Number of T24 Mobile Number Portability is 52121
- Port BSNL Number into any other Indian Network
- Port Idea Number into any other Indian Network
- Port Vodafone Number into any other Indian Network
- Port Telenor Number into any other Indian Network
- Port Tata Docomo Number into any other Indian Network
- Port Aitel Number into any other Indian Network
- Port Aircel Number into any other Indian Network
- Port Jio Number into any other Indian Network
In this article, we have given the complete information about How to port T24 to any other Indian mobile network (BSNL, Idea, Jio, Vodafone or any other). Share this article to other T24 customers who are interested to port from T24 or Shift / Port to T24.