Port Tata Docomo Number into any other Indian Network (MNP to Jio, BSNL, Idea, Vodafone, Airtel)
How to Port Tata Docomo Number into any other Indian Network like to Reliance Jio, BSNL, Idea, Vodafone. or From other network to Tata Docomo 4G Number. Here we’ve given details about Tata Docomo mobile number portability, How to check Tata Docomo MNP Status, Tata Docomo MNP Status Customer care Number, How to Transfer Your Existing Number to Tata Docomo Postpaid / Prepaid and How to port your Tata Docomo mobile number to other better mobile network like BSNL, Idea, Jio or Vodafone. TRAI has provided MNP (Mobile Number Portability) facility to port / switch from one network to another. Switch Tata Docomo to Jio or Tata Docomo to BSNL or Tata Docomo to Idea or Tata Docomo to Vodafone network by using below given porting method.
You may find in this article
Benefits of Tata Docomo Mobile Number Portability
- No change in your phone number
- Easy steps to port
- No hours of downtime in network signal
- No physical documentation
- Easy to transfer your favourite network
Documents required to port your Tata Docomo SIM
- A passport size photo
- Valid address proof or any Govt issued ID proof
- Porting Code
How to get Unique Porting Code (UPC) to switch from Tata Docomo Network
“PORT<space> Mobile number” To 1900
Following are the steps to get Unique Porting Code (UPC) to switch from Tata Docomo Network.
Step 1 : First of all, To get UPC for your current Tata Docomo SIM, you need to send a message to 1900.
Step 2 : Write PORT in the message then after give space and your Tata Docomo mobile number that you want to port and send to 1900.
Step 3 : Now you will get a UPC (Unique Porting Code) on your Tata Docomo mobile by your Tata Docomo network.
Step 4 : See the below demo image of Tata Docomo Port code received on Tata Docomo mobile number.
How to Port Tata Docomo Number into any other Indian Network (MNP)
- Now visit your nearest mobile network operator store (BSNL, Jio, Idea, Vodafone or any other) in which you want to port your sim and tell them you want to port your sim.
- Offline Tata Docomo MNP Process : They will fill the forum for port (MNP) and choose your plan (Prepaid or Postpaid) into the network and attach your document and photo if offline process or
- Online MNP Process : For online process, you do not need to give your passport size photo and address / ID proof. But you have to verify your Aadhaar ID through online.
- You have to pay some amount to porting service.
- Store operator will give you new sim card.
- It will take 5-7 days to port your Tata Docomo sim to the new network.
- Your previous Tata Docomo network sim will stop automatically after 5-7 days. Now Insert and use the new sim.
How to Activate Tata Docomo SIM after porting
If you port Tata Docomo through Offline process you need to Dial 59059 in your handset with new SIM for tele-verification.
Tata Docomo MNP Customer care Number
- Tata Docomo -1860-266-5555
Toll free / Customer care Number of Tata Docomo Mobile Number Portability is 1860-266-5555
- Port BSNL Number into any other Indian Network
- Port Idea Number into any other Indian Network
- Port Vodafone Number into any other Indian Network
- Port Telenor Number into any other Indian Network
- Port Aircel Number into any other Indian Network
- Port Aitel Number into any other Indian Network
- Port T24 Number into any other Indian Network
- Port Jio Number into any other Indian Network
In this article, we have given the complete information about How to port Tata Docomo to any other Indian mobile network (BSNL, Idea, Jio, Vodafone or any other). Share this article to other Tata Docomo customers who are interested to port from Tata Docomo or Shift / Port to Tata Docomo.